Maintaining your pillow is highly recommended and easy to do. To optimize the lifespan of your pillow, we recommend you sanitize it at least monthly.
Follow the easy steps outlined below, watch the video or Print the PDF
We recommend you sanitize your pillow monthly to kill bacteria, dust mites and rejuvenate fibers for longer life and support.
1) Open the zipper; lift high on the tab to prevent the filling from catching in the zipper teeth.
2) Leave the rolled, exposed filling in the case and Sanitize on HIGH heat in the dryer 30 minutes.
Filling will not come out.
Do NOT place near open flame or on a hot stove
1) With zipper closed scrunch the pillow end to end and knead for one minute.
2) Open the zipper; lift high on the tab to prevent the filling from catching in the zipper teeth.
3) Place the exposed filling in the sunlight and open air.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: (when you feel necessary)
Wash total pillow with zipper closed.
Note: The zippered case is 100% cotton (Caution)
1) Use warm water; hand or machine wash the pillow with the filling in; zipper closed.
2) Open zipper 3 inches or 8cm; hang to drip-dry.
3) Close zipper, dry in dryer, low heat.
4) When the cotton case is dry; open the zipper, finish drying the pillow on high heat, about 1 hour.